Extra-Soft Bamboo Toothbrush - Adult
The Extra-Soft bamboo toothbrush is an alternative to plastic toothbrushes, for the most sensitive gums.
Its features ?
- Tapered technical filaments with very fine tips for gentle cleaning
- A cut for taking care of sensitive gums
- A natural handle made of sustainable bamboo, FSC® certified 100% from well-managed forests.
Handles are personalized with small symbols: no more making mistakes with your bathroom neighbor!
For an even greener brushing experience: discover our APO solid toothpaste!
APO takes care of our smile.
The head of the EXTRA-SOFT toothbrush is made of technical filaments with very fine tips.
Its cut gently cleans the teeth and takes care of the most sensitive gums.
APO takes care of our planet.
A natural handle, made from 100% FSC® bamboo from well-managed forests, without varnish or treatment.
This is a variety of bamboo that is not consumed by pandas, and does not hinder the survival of the species. The growth of bamboo can exceed 1 meter per day and does not require any pesticides. It is a rapidly renewable natural resource, ideal for an everyday product!
→ A more ecological handle: reduces plastic waste compared to a conventional toothbrush.
To recycle the brush, break the head and put the handle in the green waste garbage can.
Precautions for use and recommendations
- Rinse the head of your toothbrush before using it for the first time.
- Rinse with clear water after each use and remove toothpaste residue.
- Avoid placing the toothbrush in a glass where stagnant water could damage it prematurely.
- Change your toothbrush at least every 3 months.
Don't hesitate to recycle your toothbrush before throwing it away: to clean your shoes or to do housework.
Made in China (where bamboo grows!), manufacturing controlled by independent laboratories.
→ Zero waste goal: the APO bamboo toothbrush is sent in a 100% recyclable cardboard box!