Medium Bamboo Toothbrush - Adult
The MEDIUM bamboo toothbrush is an alternative to plastic toothbrushes for deep cleaning.
Its features ?
- A head composed of vegetal coal filaments
- Filaments of different lengths for access to difficult areas
- A technical cut for an optimized action against dental plaque
- A natural handle made of sustainable bamboo, FSC® certified 100% from well-managed forests.
Handles are personalized with small symbols: no more making mistakes with your bathroom neighbor!
For an even greener brushing experience: discover our APO solid toothpaste !
APO takes care of our smile.
La tête de la brosse à dents MEDIUM est composée de filaments au charbon végétal.
Une coupe technique et des filaments de différentes longueurs pour une action optimisée contre la plaque dentaire.
APO takes care of our planet.
A natural handle, made from 100% FSC® bamboo from well-managed forests, without varnish or treatment.
This is a variety of bamboo that is not consumed by pandas, and does not hinder the survival of the species. The growth of bamboo can exceed 1 meter per day and does not require any pesticides. It is a rapidly renewable natural resource, ideal for an everyday product!
→ A more ecological handle: reduces plastic waste compared to a conventional toothbrush.
To recycle the brush, break the head and put the handle in the green waste garbage can.
Precautions for use and recommendations
- Rinse the head of your toothbrush before using it for the first time.
- Rinse with clear water after each use and remove toothpaste residue.
- Avoid placing the toothbrush in a glass where stagnant water could damage it prematurely.
- Change your toothbrush at least every 3 months.
Don't hesitate to recycle your toothbrush before throwing it away: to clean your shoes or to do housework.
Medium Adult : 22 cm / 17 g
Made in China (where bamboo grows!), manufacturing controlled by independent laboratories.
→ Zero waste goal: the APO bamboo toothbrush is sent in a 100% recyclable cardboard box!