Soft replaceable-head toothbrush (1 handle + 2 heads)
The APO replaceable-head toothbrush is environmentally friendly: an alternative for a zero-waste goal !
Available in hardness SOFT for a gentle cleaning:
You keep the handle and only change the head!
Its specific features?
- A refillable and recyclable head thanks to our collection tool TerraCycle
- Rounded filaments of vegetable origin, made fromcastor oil, to take care of our gums
- A straight cut for a soft brushing action
- An included tongue scraper
- A 90% plant-based handle handle made in the North-of-France
This pack includes 1 handle (green or beige: to be selected below) and 2 SOFT heads.
APO takes care of our smile.
The head of the SOFT toothbrush is composed of vegetable origin filaments , made from castor oil.
A Straight cut and rounded filaments for a soft brushing action for our gums !
The The extra benefit : there is an included tongue scraper for a perfect oral hygiene.
APO takes care of our planet.
- A handle of vegetable origin, made in the North-of-France from 90% sugar cane.
- Recyclable heads thanks to our collection tool TerraCycle.
Due to their small size, used toothbrush heads are currently not taken care of by the classic recycling process.
It's easy and free : discover how to give a second life to used heads here !
Our heads are compatible with most handles available on the French market.
→ A more ecological approach : 80% less plastic compared to the classic adult toothbrush average weight.
Precautions for use and recommendations
- After each use, rinse with clear water and remove toothpaste residues.
- Unclip the head every 20 days to wash away toothpaste residue.
- Change your head at least every 3 months (and send them back to us free of charge) !)
A trick ?
Don't hesitate to reuse your toothbrush before recycling it: to clean your shoes or to do housework.
APO assures us the highest quality
Manufacturing controlled by independent laboratories.
Packed in France in an ESAT by people with disabilities.
Size and weight Adult Soft : 185 mm / 14 g
Filaments: nylon 10.10 (from castor oil)
Base : white PP
Handle in bioplastic (PE) made locally in the North-of-France / Heads made in China
→ Zero plastic goal: the APO replaceable-head toothbrush is sent in a 100% recyclable cardboard box, printed in France with vegetable oil based inks.